- For over a decade Rixyncs has changed the lives of 1000s of customers in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai, Germany, Netherlands, UK, Australia and USA
- We live in a world where Relationships have taken a back seat both professionally and in personal life.
- With vast experience implementing Customer Relationship Practices and Solutions worldwide, we have learnt the importance of Professional Relationship with Customers.
RAS(Relationship Achievers Summit) is the gateway to share what we have learned
- At this 1-day summit, the Relationship Achievers Summit, brings you the opportunity to achieve amazing relationships results in your personal life, business with highly acclaimed speakers Shukla Bose(CEO-Parikrama Foundation), Rahm Sastry (Co-Founder & CEO, DriveU),Govind Babu(Sales Guru),Balaji Pasumarthy(Executive Director, BNI Bangalore),Dinesh(President FKCCI),Pankaj Singh(Marketing Director) ,P Ramesh Chander(Your CRM Expert).
Shukla Bose, CEO-Parikrama FoundationIndia’s Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
Ram ShastryCo-Founder & CEO, DriveU
Govind BabuRelationship based selling
Balaji Pasumarthy- Executive Director, BNI Bangalore
- Creator Joy at Work -Golden Square
Pankaj Singh,MicrosoftDynamics Partner Sales Lead - SMB
P Ramesh Chander, Your CRM ExpertEmpower business owners/leaders with information about their customers and watch them grow.
Customer Relationship Fast insights into how you could grow your business/division by growing your relationship with customers. A vision of what it means to be great in keeping your relationship strong with customers. Leaders of Sales/Marketing/Customer-support apply the 12 Best Practices to overcome tough challenges.
Sales Techniques Develop skills in business and leadership that will be practical for you. Learn sales and marketing tools, how to motivate and develop your staff, and generate more profit with cutting-edge strategies.
Customer Experience Customer experience management as a strategy. Get more referrals, higher revenue per customer, and lower on boarding costs.
- Set yourself on a fast track with a proven system for over millions of users across the Globe.
- A system with scientific tools and templates.
- How to manage your business/Division spending half the time as you do now.
- Be on the Business/Division and not in the business.
- Build a business/division that can grow without you (35% YOY Growth, 80% Retention of Customer, 18% and Above Lead Conversion).
Event Details Venue: Reva University, Bangalore
Date: 30 Apr 2017
Time: 8:30am - 5:30pm IST
|Program Start: 8.30am (Registration Starts at 7.50am)|
|Inauguration & Welcome Speech (Mr Dinesh, President FKCCI)||08:30 AM to 9:00 AM IST|
|Govind Babu||09:00 AM to 10:30 AM IST|
|Tea Break 10:30 AM to 10:45 AM IST|
|Balaji Pasumarthy||10:45 AM to 11:45 AM IST|
|Pankaj Singh||11:45 AM to 12:45 AM IST|
|Lunch Break and Networking 12.45 PM to 01:45 PM IST|
|P Ramesh Chander||01:45 PM to 02:30 PM IST|
|Ram Shastry||02:30 PM to 03:00 PM IST|
|Tea Break 03:00 PM to 03:15 PM IST|
|Shukla Bose||03:15 PM to 04:15 PM IST|
|Book Launch||04:15 PM to 05:30 PM IST|
Programme Thanksgiving 4:15 to 4:45 PM IST
Book Launch, Vote of Thanks and National Song